For several months now, I’ve been brainstorming starting a blog. I’m a big fan of various bloggers and internet geek extraordinaires, so why not add my voice? The thing is, I rarely like doing things alone, so I wanted a partner. Who better than my own twin sister? She had all of the qualities I was looking for: funny, creative, and slightly out of her mind.
So what will you have to look forward to?
- Review in Haiku – Emily reviews movies, in haiku form!
- I Try DIY – DIY home projects by Samantha. Everything from furniture restoration to mixed media art projects
- Recipes – Watch Emily mess up recipes, or Sam make them up! Have you ever started on a recipe that looks easy peasy and it ends up a hot mess? Or have you ever just thrown something together and it changed your taste buds forever? Gourmet Goodies or Foodie Fails!
- Creative Writing – as a writer, Emily will share some of her scripts, poetry, and short stories.
- Scene Shop – as a scene shop employee, Sam will share some of her more interesting work projects.
And a whole lot of posts about gaming, books, TV shows, and overall nerdy nerdy geekiness!
Check for new content starting on May the Fourth!
~The Evil Twin~